One Artsy Mama One Artsy Mama One Artsy Mama One Artsy Mama blog lovin'

August 9, 2012

Shine on Fridays #40 {and a giveaway}!


Hey, friends, it's that time again!  Let's party!  Speaking of parties, we've been in full blown party-planning mode here in the Artsy Family as we prepare for Little Crafter's Lego Birthday!  Here's a quick look at what's been on the blog this week:
      DIY Lego Table         Lego Shirts          Favor Packaging      Lego Desserts        Lego Decorations

I also shared about a very special project I'm working on that all starts with this quilt square.

Speaking of this week's highlights, here are two of the most viewed links you all shared at last week's party.  For more great features, check out my Top 10 Thursday!

Genius Bobbin Solution: Tales of a Trophy Wife

Organization Tips: Just a Little Creativity

Congratulations to Rachel, our winner of the $50 Amazon Gift Card from Appliances Online {last week's giveaway}.

This week's party is sponsored by my friend Melanie from Bear Rabbit Bear.  She's offering one lucky winner a free ad space on her blog!

Here she is:
Happy (almost) Weekend everyone! I'm Melanie from Bear Rabbit Bear Crafts. I blog about a little bit of everything. I'd love to have you come over and check out my blog. I currently have a Pick Your Plum giveaway going on, too! I'm excited to put someone's ad on my blog- I wonder who it will be??? :)
Rafflecopter will walk you through the entry process; sometimes it takes a moment to load.


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Now, on with the party!

One Artsy Mama

Show off your fabulous creations with us and be inspired by what others have created!

Please link up crafts, recipes, home decor, etc.
We can't wait to see what you've been up to lately!!

If you're going to play along with us, pretty please:

- follow both co-hosts
- grab a party button and put it somewhere on your blog
- have fun and visit some other friends
- no commercial sites
- send us Starbucks gift cards {just kidding...kind of!}

Linking up your photos gives us permission to use them in features on our blogs and Facebook pages.

Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. Aww man, my bobbins are clear plastic! Bummer, that's a really smart idea for storing them :-) Thanks for hosting again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you from Happy Go Lucky. I linked up there, but I thought I'd come check out your site, too. I'd love it if you visited my linky party (it will be up later tonight) at OneCreativeMommy.com. I'm excited to come back and visit your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting, Amy! Always a fun party!

    {HUGS},
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for hosting :) That bobbin trick is amazing, if only my machine used metal bobbins!

    marissa
    rae gun ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a bunch for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting! My name is Rachel, and I entered the giveaway last week, could I be last week's winner?!?!?! I didn't see an email, so I am guessing its not--but boy would that be amazing if it were! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting amy I hope u have a great weekend and stay cool.
    RaNae

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to LC! God bless you guys :) Thanks for hosting Amy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me.

{P.S. - Are you a no-reply comment blogger? It makes me sad when I can't respond to your sweet comments. To change this, go to your profile and check "show my e-mail address". That's it!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover