One Artsy Mama One Artsy Mama One Artsy Mama One Artsy Mama blog lovin'

August 12, 2012

The Ultimate LEGO Party


If you've been visiting lately, you know we've been in major Lego-party prep mode here at One Artsy Mama!  Here's the recap; a one-stop spot to find links to all the things that we made and did to make Little Crafter's party such a fun time for everyone!


THE FAVORS








THE FOOD




The Cake
I don't have a link for this because I didn't make it, but my good friend Clem {who is amazingly talented} did!  Isn't it fabulous?


THE GAMES/ENTERTAINMENT




Guess How Many Jar


THE DECORATIONS

THE CLOTHES


I think that about sums it up...what a fun time!  Hope you enjoyed reading about all our preparations; we sure had a great time doing them and celebrating a very special little man!

Happy Crafting!





Pin It!

19 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love all the details! I think my favorite thing is the shirts! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This is awesome! I'm so very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Now THIS is a Lego party! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is the ultimate lego party!!! It is awesome!!!! I am sure all the kids had a blast, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so cute in your t-shirts! And that cake is truly amazing, you've got a seriously talented friend :-) Thanks for sharing at The Fun In Functional!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love the crayon idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been in love with your Lego crayons since I saw them a while back, but everything you've done here is just amazing!! I love the cake, the banner, well pretty much all of it! Fantastic!!!

    Jeannine @ The Concrete Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just pinned this, I think we have a Lego party in our near future, and this will really come in handy! Her via HofH, thanks for the great ideas!
    Stacia@http://www.feathersandsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love all of the Lego ideas. Did you make or buy the shirts?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute party theme, I always get a little sad that my [not so] little boy is too old for parties like this!!

    I would love to invite you over to my Link Party at The Purple Pumpkin Blog Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of the details of your party. Girllllll you really went all out. I did a Lego Ninjago party for my 6 year old. Here is the post if you are interested.http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/2012/05/lego-ninjago-birthday-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to do a party with this theme...for my husband! Haha, this is great and I love all the attention to detail. I'm featuring this on my blog today :)

    Kathryn
    destinationcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You. Are. Phenominal.
    I just bookmarked this ('coz I'm living in the dark ages and have yet to joing pintrest). I have 3 sons... I think I will be borrowing some of your ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute party, this would be great for my son when he is older. Stopping by from Tutorial Tuesday link party

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I need a little kid so I can have a lego party! Well, maybe not...will ask to party for the grands. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect timing! We have a future 7 year old already ready for his December Lego birthday party. Thanks for the "round up" of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My son is obsessed with LEGOS. You did a fantastic job and I think we might do this theme for his third bday in September!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me.

{P.S. - Are you a no-reply comment blogger? It makes me sad when I can't respond to your sweet comments. To change this, go to your profile and check "show my e-mail address". That's it!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover