One Artsy Mama One Artsy Mama One Artsy Mama One Artsy Mama blog lovin'

August 27, 2012

Wristlet Giveaway: JH Fabric Creations

Friends, I am so excited to introduce you to a new shop today, JH Fabric Creations!  A friend from church with recently invited me to "like" the Facebook page for her mom's business, and when I went to look at it, I was blown away by the quality of her work!  She makes bags...messenger bags, wristlets, tote bags, purses...and out of the cutest fabric you've ever seen!  Oh, and she makes iPad covers and pillow covers too.  Take a look:

 
Here are a few of my personal favorites:
 
Small Messenger Bag Cross Body Shoulder Bag - Gray Chevron Zig Zag with Yellow
 
 
{wish I'd had this in LC's diaper days!}
Diaper Bag Mommy Messenger Bag - Green with Changing Pad, Large with 8 Pockets and Adjustable Strap
 
iPad Sleeve Tablet Cover - Teal and Brown on Lime Green Corduroy  -  Padded  with Flap Closure
 
Messenger Bag Purse Cross Body Bag - Yellow and Gray Leaves - Larger with 8 Pockets
 
...and one of my most favorite things in the whole shop is Janet's adorable collection of wristlets.  Which is why I'm so excited to announce that today she's offering one lucky reader your choice of wristlet!  {Boy is this one of those times I really wish I could enter my own giveaway!}
Here's a peek at what you could choose from:
 
Are you in love?  Me too.  Rafflecopter will walk you through the entry process below...it sometimes takes a minute to load, so if you don't see it right away, I promise it's coming.  Winner will be selected and notified Sunday, September 2nd.  Good luck!


a Rafflecopter giveaway
Pin It!

40 comments:

  1. So much to choose from but this is my favorite

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/102625806/small-fabric-messenger-bag-brown-and

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this one http://www.etsy.com/listing/106220064/gray-and-pink-chevron-snap-clutch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love the gray and pink chevron snap clutch wristlet! I could see myself using this often. tiff(dot)r(dot)brand(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a talented lady! I love lots of items, but the black & white chevron wristlet really caught my eye!
    Blythe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been so loving the owl small cross body bag...and that owl wristlet ranks right up there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love her pleated shoulder bags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those wristlets are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the wristlets...very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Yellow and White Chevron Wristlet is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite is the Zig Zag Chevron Purse - Pleated Shoulder Bag

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love,love, love the diaper bags!! Looks like I'll be using one for a while longer so it might as well be cool, right?!

    Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are just so cute, and at such good prices! I really liked the style of the pleated purses but the yellow/white chevron wristlet is my favorite. Thanks for this chance to win.
    Trinity Bains

    ReplyDelete
  13. I seriously love the Small Messenger Bag in Gray Chevron Zig Zag with Yellow

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the chevron snap wristlets!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the chevron snap wristlets!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the chevron snap wristlets!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the chevron tote bag...I'm such a sucker for chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can only pick one? I love the messenger bags, but don't make me choose a pattern! The stripe and the gray/yellow do stand out, but I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. the messenger bags are cool but I really like the owl wristlet!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the Small Fabric Messenger Bag - Michael Miller Whimsy Surf in Black and Brown! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Her stuff is so cute, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. http://www.etsy.com/listing/104099197/flat-bottom-clutch-wristlet-with-zipper is my favourite from Jan's shop!

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely! this is my favourite: http://pinterest.com/pin/281263939199171365/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great work indeed! Good luck to those entering!! Great giveaway! Hope you're doing amazing Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. My most FAVORITE item is the Medium Tote Bag Purse - White Home Dec Cotton with Elephants in Brown and Blue. I LOVE the colors and I am a HUGE elephant fan!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wristlet with Flap, Floral Clutch - Large Flowers in Mustard Yellow and Burnt Red

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cute bags and purses! I am a biker girl,so I am in love with this messenger
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/95521950/messenger-bag-cross-body-bag-yellow-and

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the teal and brown diaper bag.

    ReplyDelete
  29. My fave:
    Yellow Chevron Clutch

    Deborah
    homemakerhoney@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the Clutch with Strap, Wristlet - Animal Print on Tan!

    rocky.mart@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love everything about the Gray and Pink Chevron Snap Clutch Wristlet with Flap! The colors are awesome and I'm a HUGE chevron fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Those owls on that adorable wristlet would look fabulous on my wrist...as I dash from Target to Costco to the grocery store in my oh-so-glamorous life!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the butterfly wristlet, the colors are so bright

    ReplyDelete
  34. just pinned .... http://pinterest.com/pin/24699497927436688/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great giveaway! I like the owl wristlet!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me.

{P.S. - Are you a no-reply comment blogger? It makes me sad when I can't respond to your sweet comments. To change this, go to your profile and check "show my e-mail address". That's it!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover