1. I bought my domain! What does that mean? Well, it means that now you can find me by typing in:
Woohoooooo! I. am. excited. No more oneartmama.blogspot.com, although if you type that, it'll still bring you here. Simpler, easier to remember, and oh-so-official, right? :) Which of course means I need new business cards too:
2. I'm a "winner winner chicken dinner!" Thanks to everyone who voted for my quilt square over at Happy Hour Projects!
My block came in second place, which means I receive a quilt pattern and a gorgeous fat quarter bundle...wanna see?
Congratulations to Elaine, the first place winner, who made a gorgeous rainbow block {that I voted for}...her block is really worth seeing; you should stop by and congratulate her too!
3. I need your help. Specifically, if you're a blogger who has a piece of advice to share. I'm working on the next installment of the Grow Your Blog series and I want to hear the one best tip you have. Of course I'll credit you for your idea as well as linking to your blog in my post.
4. LC has his first karate lesson today! Pics to come, of course!
5. Check out the first One Artsy Mama "Pin it to Win it" challenge. You'll find it on Facebook. All you have to do is pin one or more of the posts related to LC's lego party on Pinterest. Then, leave the URL of your pin as a comment on the FB post as your entry. You may enter once for each separate pin.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!




Congrats on your win and your official name! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting your own domain....one day I will get brave and follow in your footsteps!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!!
Congrats on your new domain!! You're lucky it was still there! I remember Craft-O-Maniac's .com's domain was taken and she had to pay more to get it herself. And because I'm curious, did you just take the .com one or .net and/or others too? It seems to be the thing to get all of them... I'm thinking of buying it myself before it gets taken, but I feel like I'm still so little that no one will "take" it from me. Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
ReplyDeleteGen, I'm little too- I mean really little less than 2 months old! But I would recommend at least getting your .com for the $12 or so. I am slowly going to buy the .net .org, etc as it's expensive to do all at once. Good luck!
DeleteCongrats on your new domain! You looked so professional and I found you via a linky party so I never knew you were a blogspot name. I started out with a domain (I'm very new) and I have to admit I typed it in several times just because I liked the way it felt that it was mine! And oh I have handed out some business cards and have felt so official! Haha! It's a good feeling that this is something you've built isn't it?? Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your own domain!!!! That is super exciting and well deserved. You are a very talented blogger and crafter.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your own domain name!! I bought mine recently also, August 22nd. It did make me feel so official. I told my husband that I wanted to make me a shirt that read" I'm a dot NET now"! It was the last words I said before I went to bed that night and then the first the next morning. Yes, it's the little things that get me excited. Congrats again and I agree it's a lot less of a title to type in.
ReplyDelete