Um, how in the world is it Thursday already? I really feel like each week goes quicker than the one before as we're heading into Fall...is it just me? Anyway, here's a peek at some of my favorite links from last week's Shine on Fridays party! If you've been featured, feel free to grab a button from the sidebar!
Curious George Party: One Thrifty Chick
Little Crafter was so SO close to having a Curious George party. Legos eventually won the day, but I pinned this amazing party just in case George is still his obsession next year. Jenn did a fabulous job on every single little detail; be sure to stop by her post to see the food, the favors, the decorations...
Little Crafter was so SO close to having a Curious George party. Legos eventually won the day, but I pinned this amazing party just in case George is still his obsession next year. Jenn did a fabulous job on every single little detail; be sure to stop by her post to see the food, the favors, the decorations...
And for another really cute George party with fabulous food ideas, check out Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons!
Pincushion Jar: The D.I.Y. Dreamer
I think this is just so cute and so functional too! What a great way to upcycle an old jam jar! I can see that I'll be encouraging the family to eat up a lot of jelly this week...haha.
I think this is just so cute and so functional too! What a great way to upcycle an old jam jar! I can see that I'll be encouraging the family to eat up a lot of jelly this week...haha.
DIY Monogrammed Doormat: Four Marrs and One Venus
Jen made this Pottery Barn knockoff with just $7, a little paint, and a little help from WalMart. Check it out...
Jen made this Pottery Barn knockoff with just $7, a little paint, and a little help from WalMart. Check it out...
Homemade Cinnamon Coffee Cake: 100% Molly Made
Friends, this delicious looking cake was made by Molly, a 16 year old who is just getting her feet wet in this wonderful world of craft blogging. She's a real sweetheart and she's got another cute post up on her site for a handpainted wooden sign that I think you'll appreciate. Why not stop by, say hi, and welcome her to our blogging community?
Friends, this delicious looking cake was made by Molly, a 16 year old who is just getting her feet wet in this wonderful world of craft blogging. She's a real sweetheart and she's got another cute post up on her site for a handpainted wooden sign that I think you'll appreciate. Why not stop by, say hi, and welcome her to our blogging community?
Sweet & Sour Slow Cooker Chicken: cupcakes and crinoline
This recipe has everything going for it. It's Chinese, it's easy, it's dairy free...I pinned it to try soon!
Happy Vase: Posed Perfection
How cute is this "happy vase" for a back to school gift? In fact, I don't know anyone who wouldn't smile to receive this sweet little treasure.
This recipe has everything going for it. It's Chinese, it's easy, it's dairy free...I pinned it to try soon!
Happy Vase: Posed Perfection
How cute is this "happy vase" for a back to school gift? In fact, I don't know anyone who wouldn't smile to receive this sweet little treasure.

Desktop Note Holder {Free Printables}: Pitter & Glink
Bethany is giving us these fabulous printables for free! Run...go download yours!

Shabby Mini Topiaries: Alderberry Hill
Are these gorgeous or what?! I totally didn't realize they weren't real until I was actually reading the tutorial. I want!
Crochet Flower Necklace: Created in AWE
I'm all about this fun statement necklace...it's so cheerful, has great colors, and would match anything!
Chalkboard Quote Bubble: Just Us Four
I love this idea for the first day of school each year! Gotta find me a quote bubble to paint...
Hope you enjoyed the features as much as I did! See you back here at 9 pm EST for a brand new par-tay!
'Til then, Happy Crafting!







Awesome features...some very talented ladies! :D
ReplyDeleteAwww, thanks so much for featuring my Put on a Happy Vase post. I am honored to be in this very talented lineup!. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Nici
These are all great features!! Thank you so much for featuring my Coffee Cake, I'm thrilled! :D
ReplyDeleteHave an awesome week,
Molly
Thanks so much for featuring my sweet and sour chicken ~ I appreciate it and yes, I totally agree...each week passes quicker and quicker...before you know it we will be getting ready for the Holidays....oi!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for featuring my necklace. I am flattered to be included in this fabulous group!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the feature!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you soooo VERY MUCH for featuring my pincushion jar!!!
ReplyDelete